Skip to main content

How do I feel about solo trip? Any tips or takeaways that I can suggest.. [Part 1]

Hello, my friends

It's been a while I have not posted anything!

I am pretty sure that all of you doing great and having amazing time :).

As a few of my friends requested I wanted to share my solo trip experiences, and what do I feel about it. Of course, I want to advice good tips or something that you can take it for your future trips.
My thoughts of solo trip...

Alright, here are my thoughts about "Solo-trip".
The very first thing is "it is somehow challenging so be ready for any situation". Sometimes the trip is not going to be awesome as you have expected or imagined. You maybe have thought deep inside your mind that you're going to take an amazing photo of yourself with the destination and having no problem while traveling. But all arise when the time you have arrived at the airport. Taxi drivers try to talk to you not only address you want to be reached also where you from, who are you with, whether your friends are here etc., (if you are guy, then those questions may not make you uncomfortable but for girls, yes they do! ) and the weather of the location causes some headache or sore throat. (could catch a cold too..) Just to be super clear,  for any kind of situation you should keep carry on your trip and never forget to enjoy.

The next thing is "you can enjoy your own pace". One of the great things about solo trip is that you can be your own master, you are not depending on anyone's schedule. All matter is your own interest and willingness to visit tourist attraction places and enjoy the timing with your inner voice. (my most favourite part :P) You can go hiking or go to the beach and enjoy white sands, no need to adjust your trip with your travel buddies.

And the next thing is "pride after the trip".  Surely you will make the trip over after some duration, and all you can feel is "Oh My God, I have such unforgettable memories and have done it by myself "that proud moment is priceless.

Whenever you see photos of the places you have visited, that proud feeling comes out of somewhere and make you start planning another wonderful solo trip.

Travel . Your money will return but time won't. {by Jackie Chan}

As I have said that would like to give some tips, but this post seems to get longer to read. So I am dividing it into two parts, one is for my thoughts about the solo trip and the other is for some tips.

Part 2 will be posted soon, so please keep refreshed till then and enjoy your day :)
Here is link to redirect to read Part 2.

~Azaa

Comments

Popular Posts

IITB - CSE graduate student (2016-2018) learned 3 Lessons from IITB

Yay, it is been a long time since I haven't updated on my blog. Today found a good time to write little about my IITB life and lessons learned from there. In July 2016, I landed in Mumbai city, India for studying master in Computer Science. Still, I could remember that day; very humid, at night I reached the campus. Couples sitting, friends chitchatting and walking. Even though it was 2am, I felt that people there a bit active at night. Reached the hostel..., Unfortunately, my room was not available at that time, so I stayed in the TV room that night. Early morning, fortunately, I made a friend with a girl. :) (Not remember her name now :p) We went a mess and had breakfast. First time seeing the mess, it was big for me also many students were there. Most of the students had already made friends, sat with them and were laughing and all. Then went to my department (Computer Science and Engineering (Kresit)), attended freshie intro. This was the first time for me to be

Inspirational books which help you to develop in self-mentor and in finance

Dear my friends, It's been a very long time I haven't publish any post, sorry for that :) :). Today I am going to give a brief idea regarding inspiration, self-development and financial books.  Many of us eagerly develop ourselves in many ways including self-help, motivation as well as fundamental finance education. Most of our general knowledge's main base comes from books that we have read. Sometimes it is hard to get exactly what books are suitable for our interest and aims that we are going to achieve. For me I am kind of selective in terms of books, especially motivational and personal - finance. Here is the list of the books which I really loved and gave enormous impact not only in my self-development and in my life, but also become my lifetime mentor and adviser. This is the books I am suggesting to you for weekend reading. Self-help, motivational books Slight Edge by Jeff Olson (Success book) Very motivational and educational. Will give yo

Power of Happy Thoughts

Hello my friends, Today I am going to share with you guys about " Power of happy thoughts ". Every morning when you wake up, please say to yourself  "What a good day!" , " This is my day!" , " My life is precious "  or similar words which can motivate (sharpen) you in whole day. I am sure that most of you know how the thoughts impact our lives. You may already read from "Secret" and "Law of Success" books. Everybody knows that whatever we think in our brain, the result will be transmitted by those thoughts either "Good" or "Bad". We attract what we think. But why do we sometimes disappointed, feel sad or even talk rubbish things about people or something? Why can't we stop thinking bad things or feeling? Have you ever tried to change yourself and ended up with no success? Most of us say these words everyday without consciousness. "it is very difficult to get job", &q