Skip to main content

Why you should know about your personality and why does it matter?

Hi friends,

Today's post is related to a kind of self-reflection and psychology. I assure it won't be a boring one :).

Personality is something that defines your true character and it really carves the way you look at the world. Personally, I am not that much fond of such personality and character-related subjects. However, during the mission of the "self-exploring" process, I've read about an article that describes the way we behave, think and react it really deeply connected to our personality, and that shapes the current ourselves.

Then it just opened another door for me to look around and find out what does it mean. Surely we agree that every one of us is special, gifted and different but we are not sure exactly what does that certain thing really makes a big difference between us.

Those questions and thoughts seemed interesting to me and I've started reading about personality factors. Many such kinds of classification studies have done on this topic and many theories have been researched such as 4 temperaments, personality traits, Myers-Briggs types and so on.

After reading those I have developed a more intense interest to find out my own personality type. So I started writing about my own traits (could describe myself) that I am aware of, also tried to be very honest. Finally, it's about 5-6 sentences which were written on paper from my mind.

So, after self-judging, I needed some proper studies that can be justified and easy to compare the written description of myself to their personality type studies.

Indeed, I've taken online personality tests and pretty surprised, because the result was about ~85% matching the description of myself (tried 3 different types of tests). Moreover, it is also suggesting cognitive learning styles (how we learn something) and career and so on.

Later, I've shared that the test among my friends whether they find it correct or not. Surprisingly, all of them satisfied the result of personality type cause simply it really matched the way they think of themselves as well.

But after all, does it really matter?


First of all, it is a great opportunity to find out more about your deep inner self. It will give you a chance to face your real "you' without any filter. So you can be truly honest with yourself. 

Therefore, it gives an idea that in the world, everyone is different. Treating them better and equally based on their type is also advised. In some sense, it helps to build a good relation and reduce misunderstanding between people, as we've got to know in which way that person may get uncomfortable or similar. Especially among closer people, it is great that we can communicate and cherish them based on their personalities.

Earlier I've shared about the test with my friends and we're now so happy that we can talk to each person by their own inner language.

So I'm encouraging you as well to find out your true self by finishing this test. It may take around 5-7 minutes to finish but it is a worthy experience after all. Please click here to open the link.

It explains each of personality types, and their specific learning styles, matching careers and so on. If you find it helpful and useful, please let me know in the comment below.

Keep exploring :)

~Azaa

09/Feb/2020

Comments

Popular Posts

IITB - CSE graduate student (2016-2018) learned 3 Lessons from IITB

Yay, it is been a long time since I haven't updated on my blog. Today found a good time to write little about my IITB life and lessons learned from there. In July 2016, I landed in Mumbai city, India for studying master in Computer Science. Still, I could remember that day; very humid, at night I reached the campus. Couples sitting, friends chitchatting and walking. Even though it was 2am, I felt that people there a bit active at night. Reached the hostel..., Unfortunately, my room was not available at that time, so I stayed in the TV room that night. Early morning, fortunately, I made a friend with a girl. :) (Not remember her name now :p) We went a mess and had breakfast. First time seeing the mess, it was big for me also many students were there. Most of the students had already made friends, sat with them and were laughing and all. Then went to my department (Computer Science and Engineering (Kresit)), attended freshie intro. This was the first time for me to be

After long time

After Long time! Wooow, it's been already 4 months. I always remember that i came to Mumbai, India first time. Everything is so different from my own country, actually i come from Mongolia, different people, different language, different air , different food and culture, extremely i thought that its like another world rather than our Earth. Still sometimes think India is like independent little world. Everything is in here, whenever you go you can find almost everything except sea food or something related to sea which is purpose to eat. About my academic, i am study at IITBombay /Indian Institute of Technology Bombay/ in Computer Science field.One of the top university all over the India. Really proud of my university :). Campus, environment, professors and students are just awesome! I found most of people are friendly and kind who live or study, work in IITB  or inside in IITB. Mostly now sunny days is coming, during that hard days big big tall tall tree

Inspirational books which help you to develop in self-mentor and in finance

Dear my friends, It's been a very long time I haven't publish any post, sorry for that :) :). Today I am going to give a brief idea regarding inspiration, self-development and financial books.  Many of us eagerly develop ourselves in many ways including self-help, motivation as well as fundamental finance education. Most of our general knowledge's main base comes from books that we have read. Sometimes it is hard to get exactly what books are suitable for our interest and aims that we are going to achieve. For me I am kind of selective in terms of books, especially motivational and personal - finance. Here is the list of the books which I really loved and gave enormous impact not only in my self-development and in my life, but also become my lifetime mentor and adviser. This is the books I am suggesting to you for weekend reading. Self-help, motivational books Slight Edge by Jeff Olson (Success book) Very motivational and educational. Will give yo