Skip to main content

Trip to The Golden Bridge, "Hand of God" in Danang city, Vietnam

Hello friends,

Today I am going to share my travel experience to the "Golden Bridge" (Hand of God) in Danang city, Vietnam.

Golden Brigde
Famous "Hand of God" bridge in Danang, VN

The Golden Bridge is located in BaNa hill which is about 40km away from the city center in Danang, VN.

Before explaining about the Bridge, I will share some info for Bana hill since the famous bridge is on the hill.

About Bana Hill

As I mentioned earlier Bana Hill is a bit far from city center. You can go by taxi (highly recommended) or you can join the jour.

When you enter the hill area, full of greenery (a lot of forests and forests), just beautiful nature. The area is well protected and supported, so pretty!

In the early 1910s, French colonists had built the beautiful places at the top of the mountain for French colonist's relax time but now it is tourist attraction place. It located at the top of Bana Hill which is about 1500m above sea level.

In the hill area, (at the top of the mountain) many places to visit and enjoy with your loved one.


  • French architectural buildings (French village)
  • Vintage cars
  • French & Vietnamese delicious cuisine (many more countries restaurant)
  • Beautiful garden
  • Buddha statue (Pagoda)
  • Amusement park etc.
  • The Golden Bridge
  • Theme park
and many more places you can check around.
From the top of the mountain, the view is stunning. (I will refer a photo :))

Bana hill Cable Car

Another very famous thing for Bana hill is its cable car which holds the world record for longest non-stop cable car. It takes nearly 20 min from the entrance of the hill to distance at the top of the mountain.

The cable car is well maintained, big space, of course, the view from cable car is also beautiful.

Start from entrance of Bana Hill to top of the mountain

Entrance ticket to Bana Hill is 700000 VND which includes all directions cable-car and free play in an amusement park (a lot of games nearly 100 you can play free) and at a beer world, you can have a 500ml beer for free and more ... (I just remember those now).


 The entrance of Bana Hill is in low station means not at the top of the hill. So from there to the destination we can go by cable car.


View from the Cable car to the hill

Birdview
All greenery, great view from Cable car

 As you can see the view to go to the top, it is just mesmerizing. I felt like too much love towards nature <3 and so excited.

(Another funny thought was forests and huge trees look like small broccoli from the sky view and I laughed when this thought came to my mind :P)


Alright, after 20 min or so, we reached the top of the mountain! Next stop is the famous "The Golden Bridge", recently built a new tourist attraction in the hill.

The Golden Bridge

When we just reached, at the top was soo foggy.
Foggy view of The Golden Bridge

The Golden Bridge

After some time, the sky became clear and the view looked great.


Beautiful bridge "Hand of God"

And many more great things we can do at the location, explore places such as the French village, garden, park...
French architectural building in Bana Hill, Danang city


French village at Ba Na hill
Vintage car at French village

Romantic, Loving vintage

The place we spent nearly 4 hours or so. Full of fun and excitement. If you wanna have a small taste of French art or anything that relates French, this place may give you some interest on it.

The view at the top of Bana Hill, Danang city, VN
Here is a brief view for the Ba Na hill and great bridge of "Hand of God". I am encouraging you to explore it more in detail :)

The trip gave me a lot of experience since I traveled here alone but during the trip, I made friends who are from Fiji island. :) Thank you for that opportunity :)

And gained knowledge, interest in VN history and its development esp tourism area.

It was one of the great trips, and unforgettable. <3

Azaa,

p.s: All photos by ME :)

Comments

Popular Posts

IITB - CSE graduate student (2016-2018) learned 3 Lessons from IITB

Yay, it is been a long time since I haven't updated on my blog. Today found a good time to write little about my IITB life and lessons learned from there. In July 2016, I landed in Mumbai city, India for studying master in Computer Science. Still, I could remember that day; very humid, at night I reached the campus. Couples sitting, friends chitchatting and walking. Even though it was 2am, I felt that people there a bit active at night. Reached the hostel..., Unfortunately, my room was not available at that time, so I stayed in the TV room that night. Early morning, fortunately, I made a friend with a girl. :) (Not remember her name now :p) We went a mess and had breakfast. First time seeing the mess, it was big for me also many students were there. Most of the students had already made friends, sat with them and were laughing and all. Then went to my department (Computer Science and Engineering (Kresit)), attended freshie intro. This was the first time for me to be

After long time

After Long time! Wooow, it's been already 4 months. I always remember that i came to Mumbai, India first time. Everything is so different from my own country, actually i come from Mongolia, different people, different language, different air , different food and culture, extremely i thought that its like another world rather than our Earth. Still sometimes think India is like independent little world. Everything is in here, whenever you go you can find almost everything except sea food or something related to sea which is purpose to eat. About my academic, i am study at IITBombay /Indian Institute of Technology Bombay/ in Computer Science field.One of the top university all over the India. Really proud of my university :). Campus, environment, professors and students are just awesome! I found most of people are friendly and kind who live or study, work in IITB  or inside in IITB. Mostly now sunny days is coming, during that hard days big big tall tall tree

Inspirational books which help you to develop in self-mentor and in finance

Dear my friends, It's been a very long time I haven't publish any post, sorry for that :) :). Today I am going to give a brief idea regarding inspiration, self-development and financial books.  Many of us eagerly develop ourselves in many ways including self-help, motivation as well as fundamental finance education. Most of our general knowledge's main base comes from books that we have read. Sometimes it is hard to get exactly what books are suitable for our interest and aims that we are going to achieve. For me I am kind of selective in terms of books, especially motivational and personal - finance. Here is the list of the books which I really loved and gave enormous impact not only in my self-development and in my life, but also become my lifetime mentor and adviser. This is the books I am suggesting to you for weekend reading. Self-help, motivational books Slight Edge by Jeff Olson (Success book) Very motivational and educational. Will give yo