Skip to main content

After long time

After Long time!

Wooow, it's been already 4 months.


I always remember that i came to Mumbai, India first time. Everything is so different from my own country, actually i come from Mongolia, different people, different language, different air , different food and culture, extremely i thought that its like another world rather than our Earth.

Still sometimes think India is like independent little world. Everything is in here, whenever you go you can find almost everything except sea food or something related to sea which is purpose to eat.

About my academic, i am study at IITBombay /Indian Institute of Technology Bombay/ in Computer Science field.One of the top university all over the India. Really proud of my university :).

Campus, environment, professors and students are just awesome! I found most of people are friendly and kind who live or study, work in IITB  or inside in IITB.

Mostly now sunny days is coming, during that hard days big big tall tall trees help me a lot, always walking under the shadow of greeny trees. Sometimes you will see monkeys which is jumping between trees branches or spatter fincing. And they are soo cute while eating bananas! even they are good at removing banana's cloak. /In my country , only we can find monkey from the Zoo, not in public place, that's why i was shocked first time to see their clumsy movements/.

From the Sameer Hill where is in IITB Campus, you can see Hiranandani building/one of the popular place to visit tourist also local people. Tall, kind of old fashioned but soo designed buildings which reminds you like Roman's movie or Italian's building. Galleria is one of the famous inside of Hiranandani, many nice restaurants, shops, hair dresser like middle market area/, all over the campus,beautiful Powai Lake and right side you can see Vihar Lake, back side you find poor people area/hard working people never rest/.
From Sameer Hill, background: campus


Next time, i'll upload full view from hill. :)

Nowadays, IITB's end semester exams are starting. But it's almost over. For me, tomorrow morning i have exam :P but still i am writing in some story in my blog.

Indian's students are so smart and intelligent. I never understand how they are so smart! All the time studying . They just born to study :P , Its really nice habit. You never feel loneliness or something bad feeling. Keep calm and study hard.

Nearly 10000 students in here, after few years later they will be best employer ever then lead India to the world market. So proud of them and all the time i learn from them.

Alright, please wish me luck on my exam :).
Then i'll upload some nice photos also articles.

Thanks, and have a nice day or night :P.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

IITB - CSE graduate student (2016-2018) learned 3 Lessons from IITB

Yay, it is been a long time since I haven't updated on my blog. Today found a good time to write little about my IITB life and lessons learned from there. In July 2016, I landed in Mumbai city, India for studying master in Computer Science. Still, I could remember that day; very humid, at night I reached the campus. Couples sitting, friends chitchatting and walking. Even though it was 2am, I felt that people there a bit active at night. Reached the hostel..., Unfortunately, my room was not available at that time, so I stayed in the TV room that night. Early morning, fortunately, I made a friend with a girl. :) (Not remember her name now :p) We went a mess and had breakfast. First time seeing the mess, it was big for me also many students were there. Most of the students had already made friends, sat with them and were laughing and all. Then went to my department (Computer Science and Engineering (Kresit)), attended freshie intro. This was the first time for me to be

Inspirational books which help you to develop in self-mentor and in finance

Dear my friends, It's been a very long time I haven't publish any post, sorry for that :) :). Today I am going to give a brief idea regarding inspiration, self-development and financial books.  Many of us eagerly develop ourselves in many ways including self-help, motivation as well as fundamental finance education. Most of our general knowledge's main base comes from books that we have read. Sometimes it is hard to get exactly what books are suitable for our interest and aims that we are going to achieve. For me I am kind of selective in terms of books, especially motivational and personal - finance. Here is the list of the books which I really loved and gave enormous impact not only in my self-development and in my life, but also become my lifetime mentor and adviser. This is the books I am suggesting to you for weekend reading. Self-help, motivational books Slight Edge by Jeff Olson (Success book) Very motivational and educational. Will give yo

Power of Happy Thoughts

Hello my friends, Today I am going to share with you guys about " Power of happy thoughts ". Every morning when you wake up, please say to yourself  "What a good day!" , " This is my day!" , " My life is precious "  or similar words which can motivate (sharpen) you in whole day. I am sure that most of you know how the thoughts impact our lives. You may already read from "Secret" and "Law of Success" books. Everybody knows that whatever we think in our brain, the result will be transmitted by those thoughts either "Good" or "Bad". We attract what we think. But why do we sometimes disappointed, feel sad or even talk rubbish things about people or something? Why can't we stop thinking bad things or feeling? Have you ever tried to change yourself and ended up with no success? Most of us say these words everyday without consciousness. "it is very difficult to get job", &q